To all the wonderful bloggers and reviewers out there, Becoming Bonnie is now available for request on NetGalley.
I hope you enjoy spending your time with Bonn!
In honor of Women's History Month, I put together a post for BookBub, featuring novels that were inspired by real women. Please click through to read!
Continue to BookBub >>
Also, I am running a separate giveaway on my twitter account until March 15th where you can enter to win BECOMING BONNIE, along with your choice of a novel featured within the article.
Continue to twitter on details on how to enter >>
Becoming Bonnie is coming soon (72 days to be exact) and a fun way to show your support for the book is to sip and wear Bonn! You better believe I wear my Bonn tee around town :)
Take a look at the exclusive merchandise available, featuring an iconic Bonnie and Clyde photograph, along with a custom line of music from the books.
p.s. I'd love to see a photograph of you with Bonn after your purchase!
If Bonnie Parker (of Bonnie and Clyde) could snapchat, what do you think she'd share? Well, I had some fun with it, creating my own snapchats from the voice of my Bonnie from Becoming Bonnie. And, if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you may've seen a few of my #SnapchattingwithBonnieParker photos.
I post them every Tuesday, and I hope you'll check out my future #SnapchattingwithBonnieParker posts! I'll be doing them 'til May. Here's a few I've done so far. If you like 'em, feel free to show some love and share 'em.
Advance Review Copies (ARCs) of Becoming Bonnie have arrived at the Tor/Forge offices! That means Bonn is also en route to some amazing bloggers, reviewers, and book fanatics. I hope you'll be a fanatic for Bonn, like these amazing readers!
If you got your hands on Becoming Bonnie early, feel free to send me your photos or tag me on twitter or facebook, and I'll add it to the slideshow. I also hope you'll help me spread the word about Bonn, and here's a few simple ways how:
1. Review it. If you're on Goodreads, please rate Bonn on there. After the release, I'd be very appreciative if you copied your review to Amazon, B&N, and any other onliner retailers you frequent.
2. Preorder it. If you'd like a published copy of Becoming Bonnie for your collection, check out these preorder options. If you want a signed hardcover, place an order with Newtown Bookshop by calling 215-968-2400. They're my local indie and I'll be dropping in to add my John Hancock.
3. Share it. Do you have someone you'd think will enjoy Bonn? Go ahead and tell 'em about Becoming Bonnie. Even better, you can gift it and preorder a copy for your friends and family.
4. Pass it along. I'd love for your local indie to stock Becoming Bonnie on their shelves when she releases on May 9, 2017. Drop off your ARC to give your bookseller an idea of what my book is all about. Hopefully they'll love it, too, and stock it on their shelves after Bonn releases.
5. Request it. Even prior to a book's release, you can request for a library to purchase it. Plus, doing so is a free way you can help an author!
6. Have fun with it. I made this fun, little quiz. It tells you which character of Bonnie and Clyde's gang you most align with. So.... who'd you get?
So many thanks for reading Becoming Bonnie and for your support!
Take the quiz below, then be sure to share your results!
This week on the Deb Ball we're writing about jobs, hobbies, or trips that connect to our books.
While I haven't written many poems recently, back in my youth it was something I did frequently. It was a way for me to express myself, a way to let out emotions, a way to understand something that was happening to (or around) me.
After the death of my first grandparent, I sat down to write a poem as a way to console myself. I wish I could find the poem I wrote, and later read at my grandfather's funeral, but it's probably tucked in some corner of my parents' attic. But there's a snippet of the poem that alway seems to be tucked away in the corner of my mind: His arms and legs, once a jungle gym, were replaced by a cold metal chair.
Writing poems is something that I have in common with my protagonist in BECOMING BONNIE. In real life, and in my novel, Bonnie has a way with words. She loves poetry, often turning to it while sorting out her mind...
Continue reading »
This month, Brenda Drake’s blog is doing something special. The Pitch Wars mentors are sharing specials moments of the past year and what our hopes are for the new year.
Mine are about books and family. And more importantly, how books are helping me live the kind of life I want with my little family.
I’m in awe of those overnight-success authors. I’m also in awe of the authors who have to claw their way to their publishing goals....
Continue reading »
A big thank you goes out to Kathy Coe from A Glass of Wine for including Becoming Bonnie in her 2017 Most Anticipated feature! Click below for a Q&A, excerpt, and a giveaway!
It's already time for me to begin showcasing my 2017 Most Anticipated titles. I love this annual event because it not only allows me to talk about books I am super excited about but it lets me feature some pretty awesome authors. I have a bunch of amazing sounding books to share over the next couple weeks so I hope you are prepared for your 'to be read' pile to grow.