It's all because of the wonderful (so wonderful) support and excitement over Becoming Bonnie that I can announce: there's going to be a sequel, Being Bonnie!
I adore this story and these characters and I cannot wait to share the second half with my soon-to-be readers, which will focus on the depression desperation of Bonnie and Clyde, and the crime spree that made them world-famous American outlaws.
Becoming Bonnie hits shelves on May 9, 2017 and Being Bonnie will follow in the summer of 2018. Being Bonnie is up on Goodreads here, if you'd be so kind to add!
If you haven't yet added Becoming Bonnie on Goodreads, you can do so here! Becoming Bonnie is also available for preorder, including options for signed hardcovers. Please also consider signing up for my newsletter. I'm sending out the first one soon, and there may be some exclusive content and a giveaway of (hint, hint) this mug...
Now, finally, the official announcement from Publisher's Weekly!
Thank you, again. I'm so excited to share my version of Bonnie and Clyde's infamous story with you all! Also, sending so much gratitude to my agent, editor, and publisher for making my dreams a reality <3
If Bonnie Parker (of Bonnie and Clyde) could snapchat, what do you think she'd share? Well, I had some fun with it, creating my own snapchats from the voice of my Bonnie from Becoming Bonnie. And, if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you may've seen a few of my #SnapchattingwithBonnieParker photos.
I post them every Tuesday, and I hope you'll check out my future #SnapchattingwithBonnieParker posts! I'll be doing them 'til May. Here's a few I've done so far. If you like 'em, feel free to show some love and share 'em.
Advance Review Copies (ARCs) of Becoming Bonnie have arrived at the Tor/Forge offices! That means Bonn is also en route to some amazing bloggers, reviewers, and book fanatics. I hope you'll be a fanatic for Bonn, like these amazing readers!
If you got your hands on Becoming Bonnie early, feel free to send me your photos or tag me on twitter or facebook, and I'll add it to the slideshow. I also hope you'll help me spread the word about Bonn, and here's a few simple ways how:
1. Review it. If you're on Goodreads, please rate Bonn on there. After the release, I'd be very appreciative if you copied your review to Amazon, B&N, and any other onliner retailers you frequent.
2. Preorder it. If you'd like a published copy of Becoming Bonnie for your collection, check out these preorder options. If you want a signed hardcover, place an order with Newtown Bookshop by calling 215-968-2400. They're my local indie and I'll be dropping in to add my John Hancock.
3. Share it. Do you have someone you'd think will enjoy Bonn? Go ahead and tell 'em about Becoming Bonnie. Even better, you can gift it and preorder a copy for your friends and family.
4. Pass it along. I'd love for your local indie to stock Becoming Bonnie on their shelves when she releases on May 9, 2017. Drop off your ARC to give your bookseller an idea of what my book is all about. Hopefully they'll love it, too, and stock it on their shelves after Bonn releases.
5. Request it. Even prior to a book's release, you can request for a library to purchase it. Plus, doing so is a free way you can help an author!
6. Have fun with it. I made this fun, little quiz. It tells you which character of Bonnie and Clyde's gang you most align with. So.... who'd you get?
So many thanks for reading Becoming Bonnie and for your support!