I love hearing what readers thought about Becoming Bonnie, and Katie (aka Girl About Library)'s early review made me smile. Please take a minute (literally) and hear what she has to say!
Becoming Bonnie is releasing on May 9th! I hope you'll join me for one (or some) of the following events!
Updated April 26, 2017
Saturday, May 13, 2017
Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Barnes & Noble Princeton/Market Fair
with author Lee Kelly
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
The Doylestown Bookshop
Saturday, May 20, 2017
Gaithersburg Book Festival
Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Sunday, May 28, 2017
Queens Book Festival
Saturday, August 19, 2017
Writer's Digest Conference
(New York, NY)
For more information about each event, please visit my Events page.
This week on the Debutante Ball, we're taking on the point-of-view of our characters.
Many hear the name Bonnie Parker and think: American outlaw, bank robber, or of her counterpart, Clyde Barrow. But, who was Bonnie Parker before becoming part of the infamous ‘Bonnie and Clyde’ duo? With little known about Bonnie’s life pre-Clyde, I'd like to introduce you to Bonnelyn--the fictional name I give Bonnie at the onset of my novel Becoming Bonnie--through a quick Q&A.
Continue reading >>
This week on the Debutante Ball, we’re sharing deleted scenes from our novels. BECOMING BONNIE has a bit of an interesting history, besides being inspired by history. When my agent and I pitched editors, the novel was originally for young adult audiences. We ended up with two offers, one from a young adult publisher and another from an adult publisher. I went with Tor/Forge, the adult publisher, and BECOMING BONNIE went through quite the transformation....
Continue reading >>
To all the wonderful bloggers and reviewers out there, Becoming Bonnie is now available for request on NetGalley.
I hope you enjoy spending your time with Bonn!
In honor of Women's History Month, I put together a post for BookBub, featuring novels that were inspired by real women. Please click through to read!
Continue to BookBub >>
Also, I am running a separate giveaway on my twitter account until March 15th where you can enter to win BECOMING BONNIE, along with your choice of a novel featured within the article.
Continue to twitter on details on how to enter >>
Becoming Bonnie is coming soon (72 days to be exact) and a fun way to show your support for the book is to sip and wear Bonn! You better believe I wear my Bonn tee around town :)
Take a look at the exclusive merchandise available, featuring an iconic Bonnie and Clyde photograph, along with a custom line of music from the books.
p.s. I'd love to see a photograph of you with Bonn after your purchase!
If Bonnie Parker (of Bonnie and Clyde) could snapchat, what do you think she'd share? Well, I had some fun with it, creating my own snapchats from the voice of my Bonnie from Becoming Bonnie. And, if you follow me on Twitter or Facebook you may've seen a few of my #SnapchattingwithBonnieParker photos.
I post them every Tuesday, and I hope you'll check out my future #SnapchattingwithBonnieParker posts! I'll be doing them 'til May. Here's a few I've done so far. If you like 'em, feel free to show some love and share 'em.
Advance Review Copies (ARCs) of Becoming Bonnie have arrived at the Tor/Forge offices! That means Bonn is also en route to some amazing bloggers, reviewers, and book fanatics. I hope you'll be a fanatic for Bonn, like these amazing readers!
If you got your hands on Becoming Bonnie early, feel free to send me your photos or tag me on twitter or facebook, and I'll add it to the slideshow. I also hope you'll help me spread the word about Bonn, and here's a few simple ways how:
1. Review it. If you're on Goodreads, please rate Bonn on there. After the release, I'd be very appreciative if you copied your review to Amazon, B&N, and any other onliner retailers you frequent.
2. Preorder it. If you'd like a published copy of Becoming Bonnie for your collection, check out these preorder options. If you want a signed hardcover, place an order with Newtown Bookshop by calling 215-968-2400. They're my local indie and I'll be dropping in to add my John Hancock.
3. Share it. Do you have someone you'd think will enjoy Bonn? Go ahead and tell 'em about Becoming Bonnie. Even better, you can gift it and preorder a copy for your friends and family.
4. Pass it along. I'd love for your local indie to stock Becoming Bonnie on their shelves when she releases on May 9, 2017. Drop off your ARC to give your bookseller an idea of what my book is all about. Hopefully they'll love it, too, and stock it on their shelves after Bonn releases.
5. Request it. Even prior to a book's release, you can request for a library to purchase it. Plus, doing so is a free way you can help an author!
6. Have fun with it. I made this fun, little quiz. It tells you which character of Bonnie and Clyde's gang you most align with. So.... who'd you get?
So many thanks for reading Becoming Bonnie and for your support!